1. General1.1 These General Terms and Conditions (the "Terms") apply when Speclo AB (corporate registration number 559218-0623), P.O. Box 2029, SE-750 02 Uppsala, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, ("the Company") provides visual aids services under the Speclo brand via the web and mobile ("the Service") 1.2 The service aims to gather information and information about users' visual health and visual aids and to give users an understanding of their eyes. The service also aims to make it easier for users to take care of their vision by making the information available to users when purchasing new visual aids. The Company may develop additional services covered by the Terms.1.3 To use the Service you must be at least 18 years old and / or otherwise authorized to enter into agreements and agree to be bound by the Terms.1.4 By creating an account and using the Service you accept and accept the Terms.
3. Permissible use3.1 It is not permitted to copy, modify, distribute or publish content provided by the Company. However, for personal use, it is permissible to download, copy and save information from the Company. You are also not allowed to make unreasonable use of offers or otherwise misuse the Service.3.2 You hereby are responsible for and warrant that: (i) The information you upload or enter into the Service does not infringe on anyone else's rights or otherwise violates (ii) You have the right to dispose of External Login Information and the Information and have obtained the required consent to the extent required to use the Service and for the Company to be entitled to provide you the Service.
4. Breach of contract and liability4.1 The Company has the right at any time to suspend a user and close an account if the user breaches the Terms or otherwise uses the Service in a manner that may cause the Company or third party harm.4.2 The Company intends that all information in the Service is correct and as updated as possible. However, the Company cannot guarantee the availability of the Service or the reliability or accuracy of the information presented in the Service. The Company cannot be held responsible if the Service is down or if any information or functionality does not function as expected.4.3 The Company shall have no responsibility for any financial or other decisions you make based on the use of the Service or for the services or goods you choose to buy from independent third parties or the Company's partners. The Company does not reimburse costs, either direct or indirect, incurred in connection with the use of the service.
5. Force MajeureA party is not liable for any delay or loss due to a circumstance that the party does not have and which substantially complies with the fulfillment of the obligation in question or which means that the fulfillment of the obligation is not economically justifiable.
6. Change of conditionsThe Company has the right at any time to change the Service, to change the Terms or to stop providing the Service. The Company shall notify the user upon reasonable change in the Terms. If you do not agree to the amended terms, you have the right to terminate the agreement with the Company before the amended Terms come into force.
7. Close accountYou may terminate your account and use of the Service at any time by selecting "Delete Account" or the corresponding function in the Service or by contacting the Company in any other way. The Company will then delete all External Login credentials and any other information that may be attributed to you, with the exception of such information that the Company must legally save and archive.
8. Comments on the ServiceWe protect our customers. Therefore, we are eager to know if you are dissatisfied with us and our goal is to respond to all comments as soon as possible. Comments should be conveyed directly to: E-mail: email@example.com write "Comments" in the subject field. Should you still be dissatisfied after contact with us, you can turn to the General Complaints Board (ARN), which is an authority with an impartial role that examines disputes between consumers and companies and decides how to resolve the dispute.
GENERAL CLAIMSBox 174101 23 Stockholm
9. Other9.1 The Company is entitled to assign its rights and obligations under these Terms. Furthermore, the Company has the right to engage subcontractors for the fulfillment of their obligations.9.2 Disputes arising from the Terms or your use of the Service shall be settled according to Swedish law and by the Swedish court.